These terms and conditions apply to the use of Cropinno website (https://cropinno.com/).
Welcome to the cropinno website and all of its services. Cropinno is a cloud-based Agri-tech platform powered by satellite and AI Technology focused on helping farmers and crop growers with innovative decision-support tools to frequently monitor and provide insights of farms. This website provides an opportunity for you to use the services of receiving remote sensing satellite images for the precision management of farms. The website provides these services by giving you, access to its content.
This website is managed by Cropinno and wherever the term “us” is used, it refers to Cropinno. The term user refers to someone who uses the services of Cropinno for himself or on behalf of another, and wherever the term “you” is used, it refers to user.
3. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Using our website or purchasing one of its services, indicates that you have accepted all of our terms and conditions. Also, if you don’t agree to these terms of conditions, it means that you won’t use the website and its services and you must stop the accessing of using the website and any of its services. Your agreement to these terms and conditions means that you accept all of the items. To access cropinno service, you must be agreeing and abide these terms and conditions.
By using, subscribing or registering in Cropinno website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms, including any additional guidelines, and any future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms, please terminate your use of Cropinno.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove parts of these terms at any time. Please check these terms and any guidelines periodically for changes. It should be noted that your continued access to the website constitutes your acceptance of these changes. Any change in the terms and conditions will take effect from the date of publication.
It should be noted that before accessing and using the services of the website, be sure that you carefully read the terms and conditions. We are always trying to ensure that the terms and conditions are in order to protect the interests of customers and complete transparency, so you can share your questions and suggestions about these terms and conditions with us via email [email protected].
4. Authorized Users:
Cropinno can’t use for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of old, then please don’t use Cropinno website. So notice that the user must have at least 18 years old.
5. Register to Use the Website:
The first step to accessing the website is to register as a user on the site. In website registration process, you may be asked to enter some of your personal information, such as:
2. Email address
3. Phone number
4. Exact location of farm
You agree that the information you provide to our website upon registration and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Note 1: You are committed that the farm that you registered on the Website, belongs to you (under official and legal ownership) or has been given to you for use with the written consent of the farm owner. If necessary, we will authenticate the farm owner by receiving the relevant documents. If it is proven otherwise, we have no responsibility and your access to the website will be blocked and your user information will be presented to the judicial authorities.
Once the registration process is completed, you will be a member of the website and accept the terms and conditions mentioned. So as a member you are given access to the services.
You are not allowed to use the website and accept the terms in the following conditions:
1. When you have not yet reached the legal age to sign the contract.
2. You are a person who has been barred from receiving services under the laws of this country or other countries where you live.
3. You do not have formal and legal ownership or written consent of the farm owner.
Please note that your personal information on our website is governed by privacy policies.
6. Commitments of users:
As a member of the Website, you agree to be bound by the following:
1. The information provided for you through this website, including maps, charts, recommendations, warnings, instructions and other information that you obtain, is for advisory purposes only and the responsibility of performance or non-performance is your responsibility. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.
2. Your use of the website must be in accordance with the terms and conditions set on our website.
3. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password and you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit, or charge card number), you will immediately notify us. You will be liable for the losses incurred by Cropinno or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
4. Any use of registration information by another person or third parties is strictly prohibited. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any security breaches that you become aware of.
5. You agree that commercial advertisements, dependent links and other types of requests will be removed from the site without prior notice, and this may terminate your services. In case of illegal and unauthorized use of the website, we will take appropriate legal action.
6. You agree that you will not copy the products and services of the Website without our written permission.
7. You agree to be responsible for updating the information on the site and we will not be liable for this.
Use of our website and its contents is prohibited in the following cases:
1. For illegal purposes.
2. To force others to participate in illegal affairs.
3. For violation of domestic and international regulations.
4. For Violation of the intellectual property rights of the website and the intellectual property rights of others.
5. For discrimination, abuse, harm and insult based on sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or physical disability
6. To send incorrect or misleading information
7. To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of destructive code that affects the performance of our website or the internet.
8. To collect or track the personal information of others and use it unauthorized
9. For any unpleasant or immoral purpose
10. To interfere in security services
We reserve the right to terminate a person’s access in such cases and to inform the competent legal and judicial authorities if it is necessary.
7. Assistance and Feedback:
Please email [email protected] for further assistance.
8. Services Purchase Terms:
ü To use the website services, you must pay the cost of desired services on the website.
ü It should be noted that the amounts that are related to legal obligations, such as VAT, have been added to the final amount of the invoice in accordance with current laws.
9. Ownership (Property Rights):
Our services are owned and operated by Cropinno. The content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements are provided by Cropinno. Cropinno is protected by Canada copyright, trade dress, patent and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
For clarity, Cropinno do not include any content from third party sites, whether Cropinno services provides a link to them or not. All Cropinno materials contained on Cropinno services are the copyrighted property of Cropinno or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Cropinno or its affiliates and third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Cropinno. you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of Cropinno Materials.
As a condition of your use of Cropinno services, you will not use Cropinno services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. Access to Cropinno materials and Cropinno services from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Cropinno users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
Any use by user of any of Cropinno Materials other than for private, non-commercial use or, in the case of paying users, their internal business purposes is strictly prohibited.
You will not use Cropinno services in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of Cropinno services. You will not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of Cropinno services or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code. You will not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of Cropinno services, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through Cropinno services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of Cropinno services. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Cropinno services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Cropinno services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Cropinno services or any activities conducted on Cropinno services. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Cropinno services. You agree neither to modify Cropinno services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions Cropinno services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to Cropinno services.
You will not deep-link to Cropinno services and will promptly remove any links that we find objectionable in its sole discretion. You will not use any Cropinno logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express written consent.
You will not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
Our services are provided with guarantees that comply with the country’s consumer protection laws. However, due to restrictions on satellite imagery, international boycott, cloudy weather or reduced image accuracy in some parts, your service may be limited or may not have sufficient quality.
You agree that services may be delivered through the website or other means of communication with us, including user panel, email, SMS and telephone.
In providing services, we may offer different delivery options by delivery service providers. You acknowledge that we are solely the facilitator of your interaction with the delivery service providers and therefore for any damage, loss of profit or loss of opportunity have no responsibility.
We do not create any terms, warranty, agency or terms in connection with other services that are not matching with terms and conditions.
Due to the limitations of remote sensing technology and services based on satellite imagery, it has been possible to cause disruption in some parts, including failure to send images by satellite, cloudiness, international sanctions, restrictions on Internet access and infrastructure. So these can make it impossible to provide services in any place or time. We have no obligation to provide services in these cases.
It is possible to change the cost of services due to various issues and we will not be responsible for this.
Due to internet limitations, the quality and speed of service delivery may not exactly meet your expectations.
Also, nothing is restricted in these terms and conditions, unless prohibited and restricted by law.
1. All conditions, warranties, agencies or terms that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
2. We do not accept any liability for any damage or loss unless this loss or damage be predictable or as a result of our inability to protect the consumer.
3. We are not responsible for the not using customer from the purchased services.
4. We are not responsible for the non-compliance of purchased services with customer needs.
5. We are not responsible for losing profits or damaging
6. We do not accept any liability for loss of profit or goodwill in connection with the website services or its terms and conditions. Reasons such as delay on service delivery and inability to use it.
7. The risks and dangers of using our website and services are the responsibility of the individual.
8. The cost of the services can be change without prior notice and in this case the website will not be liable to users.
9. It is possible to change or terminate the service in case of force majeure, liquidation and bankruptcy of the company. In this case the website will not be responsible to users. We have the right to restrict the sale of services to anyone or a specific geographical area, and we may do this right on a case-by-case basis. So that in this case we are not responsible.
10. We do not approve or guarantee that your use of the website services is uninterrupted, timely, secure or without error. So that in this case we are not responsible.
11. Due to the date of your factor, if you do not want to use them, the paid costs will not be returned to your account.
Without limiting any other provision of this section and in addition to all other provisions of this section, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Cropinno expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade, with respect to Cropinno service. Cropinno makes no warranty that Cropinno service will meet your requirements, or that Cropinno service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Cropinno does not make any warranty or representation as to the use or the results that may be obtained from the use of Cropinno service. You acknowledge that Cropinno service may be subject to operating errors or defects including, but not limited to loss of data, delays, non-deliveries, errors, system down time, misdeliveries, network or system outages, file corruption, or service interruptions. No such event shall constitute a breach of this or any other contract on the part of Cropinno, even if caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Cropinno or any of its affiliates, employees, agents, licensors or subcontractors.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
15.Terms of Cooperation Termination:
1. You have violated or intend to violate any of these terms and conditions.
2. When we are required by law to terminate the cooperation.
3. The presentation of services for you is no longer reliable in our sole discretion.
We have the right to suspend or cancel your membership of the website in accordance with applicable laws. If you violate applicable regulations or the rights of others or your behavior effects on our name or fame, we may terminate your access to all or any part of the website and our services without your notification.
16. User comments:
If at any time you submit a comment via email, direct or in any other common way, we reserve the right to use it in any media without editing or restricting it. So we are not bound to protecting, compensation or replying the comments.
We have the right to edit or delete any content that is illegal, offensive, threatening, disruptive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not be illegal, aggressive, threatening or in conflict with the rights of others and these terms and conditions. In fact, you are responsible for every email you send.
Under these Terms, you consent to receive communications from Cropinno electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on Cropinno service. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Cropinno’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to Cropinno during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
18. Third Party Sites and Materials:
Cropinno service may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users (“Linked Sites”). Cropinno does not endorse any Linked Sites or the information, material, products or services contained on linked sites or accessible through linked sites. Furthermore, Cropinno makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through Linked Sites. Access and use of linked sites, including the information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites, is solely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Cropinno service are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Cropinno will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Cropinno service.
Cropinno may make changes to or discontinue any of the content or services available on Cropinno service at any time, and without notice. The content or services on Cropinno service may be out of date, and Cropinno makes no commitment to update these materials.
You agree that Cropinno, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Cropinno. In addition, Cropinno reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of Cropinno service at any time, including the right to discontinue the display of any licensed content or linked or embedded content either generally or in specific cases. You agree that any termination of your access to Cropinno service or any account you may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that Cropinno will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Cropinno service may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Cropinno may have at law or in equity.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cropinno, and its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use or misuse of Cropinno service, violation of these terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. Cropinno reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
21. Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Cropinno or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners or suppliers, be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages that result from your use or the inability to use Cropinno materials on Cropinno service, Cropinno service itself, or any other interactions with Cropinno, even if Cropinno or a Cropinno authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, Cropinno’s liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
In no event shall Cropinno’s or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to these terms or your use of Cropinno service (whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise) exceed one hundred dollars.
These limitations shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any products or services sold or provided to you by third parties other than Cropinno and received by you through or advertised on Cropinno service or received by you through any links provided on Cropinno service.